The workshop will cover the following topics .
1. Overview of the key features of a Psycho-Educational Report.
2. Understanding the key areas to be assessed for the diagnosis of Specific
Learning Disorders in the light of DSM 5.
3. Interpretation of Test Scores (Standard Scores, Scaled Scores, Percentile Ranks)
4. Discussing a sample report.
5. Insight into the rationale behind the diagnosis and the accommodations requested in the light of DSM 5.
Venue: Dadar Centre
Cost: Rs. 2000/-
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Limited seats . To register email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration form and payment details.